What’s Up Wednesday 11-2!
What’s Up Wednesday!
So I have to apologize for my lack of posts and content recently. Adulting has taken over and I am just trying to make it through right now. Unfortunately, that means Greater Altitudes has been on my back burner, which is not what I want at all!
Responsibilities always seem to get in the way of our fun, but also other priorities like our health and fitness. I am still learning how to balance it all, but boy am I thankful I have loved ones who are there to encourage and support me through it all. Keeping yourself surrounded by people who have similar priorities as yourself is crucial to success, unless you are a willpower God(dess).
Anyways here are some of the things I have been up to!
Recipes I am making this week:
- Turkey Dinner! We are going to celebrate Thanksgiving early this year as we will be in Thailand over Turkey Day, but I still want some of my favorites so I will be attempting to cook a turkey in our tiny oven. I do not claim responsibility for anything that may go wrong!
- I am also going to be writing up posts on a Fall Salad, Mushroom Lemon Risotto, and another Shaved Brussel Sprouts Recipe so be sure to check back!
Blog Posts I am loving:
- The Blonde Abroad’s post on SkyRoam’s Wifi Hot-Spot I don’t typically like posts that are clearly sponsored by a product on blogs. However, this product just seems like a winner and I really loved hearing about it! I might even put it on the Christmas/Birthday list!
Things I am adoring:
- Broncos Season! It has been a bit of a rough year for the Denver Donkeys, but I was more than excited to get back to Mile High Stadium and cheer them on to a win this weekend. On a side note, my brother was supposed to come all the way from Canada to this game with me, but wasn’t able to make it to the game. I did get to see him though, so that still made my week!
Workouts I am sweating in:
- Fit on Broadway (x3)
- Daily PT Exercises
- 2-3 Runs including the Kooky Spooky 10K on Sunday. Check out my race recap here! Bonus: Some really unattractive photos of me.
What I am working on:
- Getting my professional world in order before we leave for Asia next week!
- Writing some awesome blog posts for y’all to stay connected with Greater Altitudes while we are gone! As I mentioned, I am working on some recipes, but also, some Whole30 advice, a Food Freedom Forever Review, a Colorado Threads Review, a Denver Brunch Favorite, and some travel-related posts! Phew! That is a lot.
What are you up to this week?
Until next time,