What’s Up Wednesday: Weekly Update
Week Of: October 25, 2017
This past weekend was an absolutely fabulous girl’s (and one Man-Of-Honor) getaway. My brother hosted a spectacular weekend of sun, fun, and mimosas just outside of Scottsdale, Arizona. I got to spend a weekend with some of the greatest people chilling in the pool and a slight bit of debauchery on Saturday night. It exactly what I needed after over 11 months of wedding planning! There was even a surprise guest of honor; Meet Gustof.
Recipes I Am Making:
Now we are just a short 3 months away from the big day and while I always tend to watch what I am eating, after a weekend of drinking, I am re-setting with a Whole30. I have only completed 1 full Whole30 previously so wish me luck! With the Fiance is out of town for work, and having just returned from a mini-vacay, I am keeping thing simple this week with:
- Spaghetti Squash with Ground Turkey
- Thai-inspired Lettuce Wraps that will be on the blog next week!
- My Easy Chicken Salad Recipe for quick lunches!
Travel Planes I Am Making:
- Next up on the list is an amazing trip down to the Dominican Republic to spend time with my family for Christmas. It should be vastly different from our typical snow-filled Christmas’ here in Denver, but boy are we excited!
Shows I am Watching:
- Riverdale is an absolute stunner of a show. I can’t get enough of the beautiful case and even better plot lines. If you are looking for a new show, be sure to catch the first season on Netflix (I love a good binge!) and then tune in Wednesday nights.
- TCU (ranked number 4!) vs. Iowa State Game (ranked number 25!) This will be a decisive game for my Horned Frogs and I can’t wait to cheer them on this Saturday! If only, I didn’t have that wedding thing coming up and I would probably hop right on a plane 😉
Until Next Time,