What’s Up Wednesday: Weekly Update
Week of: October 18, 2018
What can I say? Things have changed dramatically in my life in the last few weeks. I am so ready to share the intimate details of these changes with you. But while I am still settling in, today will be a normal weekly update. This segment of Greater Altitudes really gives me an outlet to share a lot of my life with you all (including cute pictures of our puppy!) So have no fear, it isn’t going anywhere!
That being said, be on the lookout for a post coming soon talking all about some of the changes you are seeing on the blog and my social media. I can’t wait to start this next adventure with you all.
Recipes I am making:
- Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of this one, but we made Lexi’s Clean Kitchen’s One-Pot Apple Cider Chicken and Brussel Sprouts. Let’s just say – yummy! I did make a few adjustments (because I legitimately can not cook a recipe outright) so I doubled the mustard and halved the maple syrup. I don’t think the consistency was quite right, because of these changes, but the taste was spot on.
Travel Plans I am making:
- I leave for Arizona tomorrow night for my Bachelorette Party/Weekend Getaway! My brother is my Man of Honor and he planned an amazing weekend full of pool time, friends and of course, food and a few drinks. I can’t wait to share all of the fun with you guys, but until then follow along on Instagram!
Podcasts & Blogs I am loving:
- The Morning Breath: The Steens are the younger, pop-culture version of The View and their PRESTIGIOUS morning show (and podcast) is giving me life. Yes, sometimes it veers on the edge of inappropriate, but their banter brings a smile to my face every morning.
- As always, The Blonde Abroad is on my reading list, but this week she gave a really insightful interview with Afar Media. Definitely worth a read.
Things I am adoring:
- Our engagement photos! While we have been engaged for nearly a year, we just recently got our engagement photos taken by the talented William Easland. We waited for the fall colors to take our photos, but unfortunately, they didn’t make an appearance. Despite mother nature, the images turned out gorgeous. A sneak peek is below!
What are you up to this week?
Until next time,